• Welcome to Rotary Club of Gbagada
  • rotarygbagada@gmail.com
  • +234 (0) 807 619 0141

Upgrading of Oworonsoki Primary Healthcare Centre

Provision of Hospital Furniture, Medical Consumables & Drugs to Oworonsoki Primary Healthcare Centre It is a District driven project in Disease Prevention and Treatment including Maternal and Child Health whereby the District provided 70% of the funds and 2 Clubs matched the remaining 30%. Oworonsoki is a community common to the two Clubs- RC Gbagada […]

Free Eye Screening for 1000 Cataract Surgeries

This was Eye Foundation Hospital Annual Corporate Social Responsibility Project Eye Foundation Hospital sought partnership with the District to mobilize beneficiaries for their CSR project. Rotary Club of Gbagada influenced the partnership by encouraging the District to seize the opportunity to celebrate 2019 Rotary Day. The District offered its premises, publicized the event in both […]

District Grant Project

Water and Sanitation Project (Borehole, Overhead Tanks, & Toilets) at a Nursery & Primary School The club dug a borehole, set up two overhead tanks, constructed several toilets, and a water fountain within the premises of Isheri Nursery and Primary School located in Isheri, a community on the outskirts of Lagos. The total population of […]

STAR PROJECT

Renovation of Agege Vocatonal Training Centre including the equipping of a Music Class and a Creche A total renovation of a dilapidated Vocational Centre, involving ceilings, walls, flooring and externals. A borehole was was sunk to provide water. Only one toilet was found to be inadequate for the 10 room complex, it was totally overhauled […]

Medical Mission to Ososa Community

Free Medical mission to Ososa community to celebrate 10th anniversary of the Microcredit Finance A free medical mission, by Rotarians and local Volunteers, to residents of Ososa community; consisting of screening for malaria, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Mission was in celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Microcredit Finance Scheme and the loan renewal: […]

Youth Exchange Students Visit

One of the beneficiaries of the Youth Exchange programme visited the club Abiodun Ajakaiye, a beneficiary of the Youth Exchange programme visited the club on his return from Alaska, USA after a year. He was accompanied by his proud father, a Rotarian with RC Ewutuntun, Rotarian Fuad Ajakaiye. The young man gave a brief introduction […]

Celebrating Valentine Eve

RC Gbagada Rotarians, on Wednesday, February 13, celebrated Valentine eve during their fellowship It was a night of fun and laughter during the fellowship. Rotarians dressed in various outfits with a touch of red exchanged gifts, read love poems to one another, danced and cut the valentines day cake. It is an age-long tradition of […]

Friendship Exchange

This is a visit of Rotarians from District 7670, North Carolina, USA A 7-man team of Rotarians led by Past District Governor Jim Efland were on a 10-day visit to Nigeria from Sunday, February 2 to Wednesday, February 13, 2019. They visited our club on Wednesday, February 6 and shared fellowship with us. During the […]

Deciding On Realistic Plans For Find Brides

To help you they have far better to exercise to begin with what you should similar to your current woman. The snail mail purchase woman is actually a favorite period all of us use for summarize girls on the internet that need to find husbands. Snail mail order birdes-to-be are a great method for visitors […]

Major Factors Of website thai-woman.com – An A-Z

There are a great number of individuals trying to find certainly really like on the net. Delicious people looking for utterly like internet. You can find they will trying to find enjoy via the internet. For all those preparing to carry on the net to watch out for love, initially you must clearly define your […]